What to expect
When you visit us, you will be a respected guest who will not be embarrassed. We hope that you will find us to be:
“And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter
heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. By his death,
Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most
Holy Place. And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s
- A church that loves to praise and please God in all that we say and do.
- A church that serves in song, prayer, preaching, teaching or the giving of ourselves and our possessions.
- A church that teaches the Bible truths about our Creator and His creation.
- A church that focuses on the worship of our God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- A church that is warm, friendly, and committed to family.
- A church that serves and loves our Hispanic and Anglo community at Fort Stockton.
- A church that ministers to all ages in ways that will bless them.
- A church that is hoping that you and your family will join us in our ministry to others.
US go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting
him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood
to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.
- LET US hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.
- LET US think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And . . .
- LET US not neglect
our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another,
especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” (Hebrews 10:19-25 TLV)