Christianity is a taught religion saturated with the grace of God. Therefore, we seek many ways to learn and apply God’s Word in every aspect of living a full and rewarding Christian life.
Here at Fort Stockton we offer a variety of opportunities for building each other up, to encourage and to fellowship with one another as we learn God's ways.
Jesus came to give us the abundant life.
“. . . I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly” (John 10:10).
“His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3).
Here are is a list of our opportunities to learn more about Jesus (English & Spanish):
- Bible Classes for all Ages on Sundays & Wednesdays
- Weekly Worship Services on Sunday
- Weekly Ladies' Class Fellowships
- Monthly Fellowship meal (every 4th Sunday)
- Wednesday Summer Sermon Series (English only)
- A Library available for Individual, Family or Group Study